Carbon monoxide is a gas that you cannot see, taste or smell – it is also known as the “Invisible Killer”. It’s an odorless and colorless gas created by fuels when they burn incompletely. It can be produced from anything that burns fuel (cars, stoves, grills, fireplaces, ETC). Carbon Monoxide (CO) is dangerous when taken into the lungs because it displaces oxygen in the blood and deprives vital organs of oxygen. Large amounts of CO can cause the body to lose consciousness and suffocate within minutes. Signs of CO poisoning may include: constant headaches, weakness, dizziness, blurred vision, nausea, and shortness of breath.
Prevent carbon monoxide poisoning: